COVID-19 Home Isolation Programme
₹3,599.00 – ₹5,999.00
|Our Experts||Basic Plan||Advanced Plan|
|Tele Physician Consultation||7 (Every alternate day)||7 (Every alternate day)|
|Tele- Consultation by Covid Health Counsellor||14 (Once a day)||28 (Twice a day)|
|Virtual Physiotherapist Consultation||2 (Weekly once)||7 (Alternate Day )|
|Virtual Dietician Consultation||2 (Weekly once)|
COVID-19 Home Isolation Programme is a monitored Home Isolation service offered by Vrriksha Healthcare. The services are based on the latest guidelines from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)/ Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), which recommends Home Isolation for patients who are pre-symptomatic or have very mild symptoms, and are either positive or suspected of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Home Isolation Programme, is a comprehensive program of medical care and advisory services that is required to take care of COVID-19 patients for complete 14 days of home isolation period.
- Daily monitoring of vital signs, such as temperature, pulse, respiratory rate, oxygen saturation levels
- Monitoring of COVID symptoms as prescribed by ICMR
- Assessment and management of pre-existing illness/co-morbidities etc. such as Diabetes, High BP, Asthma, COPD and any Heart-related problems
DIETARY AND NUTRITION NEEDS
- Weekly nutritionist assessment and guidance on building immunity and nutrition
- A follow-up assistance call by a professional dietician
EDUCATION AND AWARENESS
- Our team will work along with you and your family members to educate each one of the members on
- Do’s and don’ts during the isolation period
- Roles and responsibilities of the caregiver
- The process of surface cleaning, sanitising the room, waste disposal, etc.
- Patient’s personal hygiene and protection
- Download and operate Arogya Setu APP
- Red alerts to notify the physician
MOVEMENT AND MOBILITY
- Daily assessments on physical abilities by our expert physiotherapist
- Daily virtual rehab sessions (30 minutes) conducted by professional physiotherapist
- Special focus on breathing exercises and incentive spirometry
Home Isolation Care Approach
|Step 2||Fever Patient Approach to Vrriksha Healthcare|
|Step 3||Tested Positive For COVID-19|
|Step 4||Video/Tele- Consultation|
|Does not Qualifies|
|Step 5||Doctor will refer for isolation|
|Step 6||Assessment to be done by Health Executive and collect patient’s medical records for registration|
|Step 7||Programme to be offered to patient by Health Executive|
|Step 8||Health Executive will prepare and circulate the schedule for the isolation care to the assigned COVID Health Counsellor, Once the Enrollment confirmation done|
|Step 9||Do’s and Don’ts to be explained to patient and caretaker by Health Executive|
|Step 10||Health Executive will confirm the enrollment of patient with the selected programme, once patient gives consent and makes the payment|
|Step 11||COVID HEALTH COUNSELLOR shall maintain Tele/Virtual Consultation records of Physician, Physiotherapist & Dietitian|
|Step 12||Continue Isolation Home Care Treatment|
|Step 13||Services shall be rendered as per Home Isolation Programme|
|Step 14||COVID-19 Home Isolation Programme can be ended as per the advice by the treating consultants|
- Older adults
- People of any age with other medical conditions
- Pregnant woman
- Ensure that the patient drinks a lot of fluids.
- Make sure he/she follows the doctor’s instructions.
- Help them with grocery shopping, food and providing the essentials.
- Watch warning signs and contact the doctor immediately in case of emergency.
Basic (For 14 Days Rs 3599/-), Advanced (For 14 Days Rs 5999/-)